According to Mohit Tandon (Illinois), Turmeric is packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds. It enhances your immunity and helps you stay healthy. According to Ayurveda, drinking turmeric milk before sleeping at night can be very beneficial for health. Adding a pinch of turmeric to hot milk not only increases its taste, but this one habit of yours can give countless benefits to your health. Mohit Tandon (Illinois) also says that instead of drinking only milk, consuming turmeric milk can be more beneficial for health. This habit can help in boosting the body’s immunity, fighting infections, controlling blood sugar levels, and promoting sleep. Make a habit of drinking turmeric milk before sleeping at night, it can reduce the risk of many diseases. Let us know about the wonderful health benefits of Turmeric Milk according to Mohit Tandon (Illinois) are as follows:
- Boosts the immune system: Milk is considered very beneficial for maintaining good bones and overall health. Mohit Tandon (Illinois) says that Consuming turmeric mixed with milk can help in increasing your immunity power. The anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties present in turmeric help protect against infection.
- Helpful in controlling blood sugar level: The habit of drinking turmeric mixed with milk can be beneficial for Diabetes Patient. Curcumin present in turmeric can help prevent type-2 diabetes mellitus.
- It reduce the problem of swelling: Turmeric milk is also very beneficial in the problem of inflammation, especially arthritis etc. In fact, while milk helps in strengthening the bones, the anti-inflammatory properties present in turmeric are helpful in reducing swelling.Mohit Tandon Human Trafficking
- Decreased risk of heart diseases: Turmeric may also help prevent heart which may reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases. People consider consuming turmeric milk beneficial for the body as it provides various benefits.
- May Promote Skin Health: Traditionally, people use turmeric as a remedy for various skin conditions. Researchers have found that topically applying turmeric can relieve skin tumors and also provide significant benefits for skin glow.
- Helpful for Brain Health: Mohit Tandon from Illinois says that the cinnamon in turmeric milk increases the levels of neuroprotective proteins in the brain. The curcumin in turmeric also cuts the risk of age-related cognitive decline and It promotes a better mood as well.