Mohit Tandon (Burr Ridge) suggested Natural ways to increase memory and concentration for student. Nowadays, there is a lack of memory and concentration not only in adults but also in children. Do you also keep forgetting things? If yes, then you need to increase your memory. There are various activities which can help you to enhance your memory, concentration and mental health. It plays an important role in the functioning of the body. According to Mohit Tandon (Burr Ridge), if you want to boost your memory, there are some smart changes you can make in your life.
- Meditation and Pranayama: Mohit Tandon (Burr Ridge) says that Meditation and Pranayama have many health benefits. Mohit Tandon recommend to Just 10 minutes of meditation per day can help you with memory and other mental problems. Meditation helps you concentrate better. If you feel a lot of stress during exam time, then you should meditate.
- Using the opposite hand: Mohit Tandon (Burr Ridge) says, there is a very simple and effective mind exercise that can be used to sharpen your brain. You just need to use your left hand instead of your right hand to perform your tasks. For example, start writing or brushing with the left hand.
3. Increase Blood Flow: Mohit Tandon (Burr Ridge) says that you can do those exercises that can increase blood flow to the brain. Exercise will also help you to lose weight as well as enhance memory.
4. Don’t take Stress: The biggest reason for memory power loss is taking stress. Too much stress can also cause you depression.
5. Visual concept: Visualize whatever you are reading, writing or listening in your mind. If you clear the mental image, the more you will remember.
6. Take Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Omega-3 is the most important food for your brain and heart. You should eat omega-3 because our body does not produce Omega-3 and it is very important for our brain. Our heart and brain need 1.8 grams of Omega-3 daily. Omega-3 is found in salmon fish. Make a powder by grinding flaxseed seeds and eat one spoon daily in winter season, this will also reduce your stress. Apart from this, berries, dark chocolate, avocado and broccoli are also very good foods for your brain.
7. Get Enough Sleep: Every person needs 7 to 8 hours of sleep. If he doesn’t get enough sleep, he remains irritable the whole day and his mind doesn’t work properly. With proper sleep, your brain will work actively and you will be able to remember things easily because when we complete sleep properly, it sharpens the memory.
8. Eat Almonds and Walnuts: Mohit Tandon (Burr Ridge) says that, soak 5 almonds every night and eat them after waking up in the morning. According to Ayurveda, if you take these soaked 5 almonds after removing their skin and eat them continuously for a few days, then your brain power will increase. Even if you eat walnuts, your memory increases. Consuming raisins with walnuts is more beneficial.
9. Consume Vitamin C and Vitamin E: Vitamin C and Vitamin E increase your mind power. Mohit Tandon (Burr Ridge) recommend to eat oats, green vegetables, citrus fruits and soybean oil. Sufficient amount of vitamins are found in these things.
What to eat to increase memory? According to Mohit Tandon (Burr Ridge) following are the some things which helps you to increase your memory:
1. Egg: Egg also plays an important role in maintaining and increasing memory power.
2. Spinach: Spinach is considered the best food for maintaining memory.
3. Olive oil: There is a lot of mono-saturated fat in olive oil, which increases the activity of blood vessels and increases your memory.
4. Pomegranate: Pomegranate juice is rich in anti-oxidants, which makes the brain sharp
5. Orange: Orange is a very beneficial fruit. Its use not only increases the power of the brain, but it is very useful in curing many other diseases of our body.